Creating a welcoming environment where students can find and work with information and ideas that support the curriculum, information literacy, and lifelong learning.
- Find if we own a book with our online catalog, or see one of the librarians.
- Books may be checked out for 3 weeks at a time, and renewed through email and in-person as often as needed.
- You may check out up to 10 books at a time.
- There are no fines or overdues – please try to return items in a timely manner so others may also enjoy them.
- We partner with the Orono Public Library, see the bottom of our homepage for details.
- The library is a place for learning, working, creating, and relaxing – please be respectful of others.
- Remember to bring a pass when coming from a class or study hall.
- You must check in with one of the librarians before leaving the library.
- You may eat and drink, but please clean up thoroughly when you are done.
- Please use digital devices quietly.
- Having problems printing, or using an online resource? We can help!
- Trying to find a book to read? Come see us! Or email Ms. Jackson Sanborn.
The Libratory – our Makerspace:
We have a variety of craft supplies, technology, and making tools available to students before, during, and after school. Items include:
- Paint and brushes, colored pencils, markers, scissors, glue, hot glue gun, 3d printing pen, Legos
- Spheros, Ozobots, Edisons, LittleBits, Arduino, paper circuits, electric motors and batteries
- Sewing machine and cloth, Cricut cutter, yarn and knitting needles
- Paper, construction paper, card stock, tape
Any student of OMS or OHS may send 3d prints to the 3d Printer Lab. See our 3d printing page for details.
Services for Teachers