Set up an account with the College Board and link your PSAT and SAT scores to practice tests in Khan Academy.
If you have created an account with the College Board before, you need to use that account! If you forget the details, see the Guidance Office.
- Go to satpractice.org.
- Login or create a Khan Academy account.
- When prompted, agree to link your College Board account to Khan Academy.
- Login or create a College Board account and give it permission to link up with your Khan Academy account. You’ll then get access to many online SAT tests, and Khan Academy will suggest areas to practice based on PSAT and previous SAT test scores.
Access free online PSAT, SAT, and AP test preparation, and online practice tests through Learning Express.
- Go to Learning Express
- If you are off-campus, you will need to register
- Once in Learning Express, use the Register link at the top right (or Login if you already have an account). Create an account so that you can save your progress.
- Click through the middle icons and find “College Prep Center”
- Choose the link for Prepare for your SAT, Prepare for your PSAT, or Prepare for your AP Exam.
- Use the links on the left to access prep material and practice tests
- Contact Ms. J with any questions!