Creating a welcoming environment where students can find and work with information and ideas that support the curriculum, information literacy, and lifelong learning.
- Books may be checked out for 3 weeks at a time, and renewed through email and in-person as often as needed.
- You may check out up to 10 books at a time.
- Laptops and chargers are available for in-library use.
- There are no fines or overdues – please try to return items in a timely manner so others may also enjoy them.
- Remember to bring a pass.
- The library is a place for learning, working, creating, and relaxing – please be respectful of others.
- You must check in with one of the librarians before leaving the library.
- You may eat and drink, but please clean up thoroughly when you are done.
- Please use digital devices quietly.
- Having problems printing, or using an online resource? We can help!
- Trying to find a book to read? Come see us! Or email Ms. Jackson Sanborn.
3D Printing in the Library:
Any student of OMS or OHS may use the 3d printer. See our 3d printing page for details.
Services for Teachers